Time for something new. Every Sunday, I’m going to feature bits and pieces I’ve picked up from various social media platforms. Some tweets, Flickr photos, blog posts, pins, etc.
ONE FROM THE FLICKR POOL
Cafe House Society by Sabine Thoele
A FEW TWEETS
@paulwaugh This is just genius. 15 Orangutans that Look Like Boris Johnson - http://bit.ly/IHG91Y @SP_VM Street Art | Ikea To Build An Entire Neighborhood in London http://shar.es/2aAOp
- @Londonist One for Mexican food fans: where to celebrate Cinco de Mayo inLondon this weekend http://londonist.com/2012/05/where-to-celebrate-cinco-de-mayo-in-london.php
- Love this old video that Smitten by Britain dug out from the BFI archives about tea making in 1941. Very complicated!
- The Gentle Author at Spitalfields Life met with designer Michael Marriott, an interesting read with some photos of his tables, chairs and studio space.
- An American Girl in Chelsea reminds us that the Christian Louboutin exhibition has kicked off at the London Design Museum lots of beautiful shoes, “a ‘fetish room’, and a life-size hologram of Dita Von Teese dancing in his shoes.
A COUPLE OF BOARDS ON PINTEREST
- London Calling: http://pinterest.com/meagain112/londoncalling/
- London: http://pinterest.com/bigdesignloves/london/
- London Cafes: http://pinterest.com/alphi/london-cafes/
What’s the most useful London app in your phone?