Every Sunday, I’m going to feature bits and pieces I’ve picked up from various social media platforms. Some tweets, Flickr photos, blog posts, pins, etc.
ONE FROM THE FLICKR POOL
Photo: ENGLAND by Dixon1919
A FEW TWEETS
- @LDNfashion - London Street Style | OXFORD STREET | ISLINGTON
@LDN - Incredible map of the subterranean metropolis on display at theLondon Transport Museum LDN @KGBdeals_UK - # #deals £8.50 for a four-course Thai meal worth up to £33.20 at Cafe de Thai in the heart of Notting Hill. @photojournalism - Zed Nelson’s Hackney project featured on BBC website. Brilliant work.
A FEW BLOG POSTS
- A few pop-ups in London from now through the 25th.
- Speaking of popping, here’s some awesome photos of popping balloons by London-based photographer, Edward Horsford
- A fun animation video showing off the new Rolling Fool street art by Dr. Cream that’s been places around the city lately.
- Have a peak at Will Pearson’s website for some of his lovely London panoramas.
A YOUTUBE VIDEO
A PINTEREST BOARD
- London Love: http://pinterest.com/kachinahome/london-love/