Ah, Tuesday… Not quite quite Monday but a loooong way to the weekend. Cheer up with some happy ellies. Here’s 31-40.
31. The Swan by Peera Bangkae; Hyde Park – Dell Gardens
32. Little Bird by Peera Bangkae; Mount Street
33. Ganesh by Nut Thamrongpittayanan; originally at India Place
34. Little Moo by Turdsak Piromkraipak; Cavendish Square
35. Bouquet by Potcharat Utamang; Paddington Street Gardens
36. Chestnut by Thammakit Thamboon; The Hempel
37. Woodland by Nartkanok Laomata; Cavendish Square
38. Old Map of London by Pannu Kritaramrueng; Originally in Orange Square
39. Ladybird by Peera Bangkae; Hyde Park – Dell Gardens
40. Simply Yellow by Thammakit Thamboon; More London
Favourites on this page? I’ll have to go with Woodland which is one of my favourites overall (though it’s impossible to choose just one!).
For more photos, interviews and other info, visit my Elephant Parade page. Stay tuned for the rest!