Happy Friday! Here’s another batch of elephants to kick off the weekend.
41. Travels on my Elephant by Elephant Family; Notting Hill Gate
42. Lahu Girl by Yodsaran Chaidungkaew; St. James’s Park
43. Sherlock Holmes by Turdsak Piromkraipak; Baker Street
44. Fish & Chips by Thammakit Thamboon; Green Park
45. New Map of London by Nongklan Ponningmas; Originally at More London
46. Bobby by Thammakit Thamboon; Hyde Park – Speaker’s Corner
47. Tea Roses by Narongrit Asokwattana; More London
48. Decors by Pimprapa Dundej; More London
49. Ferrous by Michael Howells; originally at The Royal Opera House
50. Heaven’s Haathi by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla; Selfridges
Faves from this batch, anyone? I’m going to go with Ferrous.
For more photos, interviews and other info, visit my Elephant Parade page. Stay tuned for the rest!
Love those elephants. Nice colourful!