It’s been a while since we’ve had an elephant post. Welcome back to the elephant parade – numbers 101 – 110.
101. Layla by Faiza Butt; Berkeley Square
102. Tattoo – Born to be Wild by Gary Hodges; Green Park
103. Greetings from the Jungle by Gemma Cumming; Harbet Road, Paddington
104. Arthur by Georgina Barclay; Knightsbridge Green
105. Elephant Ladyland by Giacomo Bretzel; 87 Mount Street
106. Cosmos by Ewelina Kawarska; Bank Station
107. Cartier by Cartier; originally at The Royal Exchange
108. Karma by Professor Gordon Murray; Green Park
109. Russell by Graeme le Saux; Green Park
110. Figgy by Hannah Griffiths; originally in Saint Martin’s Court
For more photos, interviews and other info, visit my Elephant Parade page. Stay tuned for the rest!
Those are great elephants. I’m grooving especially on Russell!
Oh how I wish I could add these beauties to my own collection. I have been collecting elephants since a child of 8 yrs old. I must have over 300 of them in different forms. Statues, to “Do Not Disturb” signs.
Thanks for sharing kind Sir!
What a cheerful post! So full of life and color. Thank you for sharing this with us 🙂
so cute…i love elephants
I love these especially 109! Very cool! 🙂
These are so cool!