Here’s 10 more fabulous elephants for a Friday. If you could bring one to life, which one would you choose?
131. Sidhe by John Rocha; Mount Street
132. Young at Art by John D Wilson; South Molton Street
133. Manasuna by Johnny Rocket & Sunny Warrington; Burlington Arcade
134. Will Only Words Remain by Jon Hicks; Green Park
135. Gerald by Jonathan Yeo; Selfridges
The infamous Gerald is, unfortunately, one of the two elephants I didn’t get to see. If you have any photos of Gerald, add them to the Flickr pool.
136. Julia’s Elephant by Joseph Paxton; originally at Market Square, Royal Festival Hall
137. Big Heart, Open Mind by Julia Rogers; Green Park
138. Eleafant by Julia Trickey; Curzon Street
139. Bertie by Julien MacDonald; Foubert’s Place/Kingly Street
140. Just Joey by Karen Hollis; Hay’s Galleria
For more photos, interviews and other info, visit my Elephant Parade page. Stay tuned for the rest!