Elephant time! Here’s 161-170. Which one would you like for Christmas?
161. Maureen by Mackenzie Thorpe; Queens Walk, National Theatre
162. Gajaraj by HH Maharaja Ranjitsinh Gaekwad of Baroda; Old Quebec Street
163. Suraj by HH Maharaja Ranjitsinh Gaekwad of Baroda; The Dorchester
164. Hathi by Manish Arora; V&A Museum
165. Untitled by Marc Quinn; originally at Sotheby’s New Bond Street/Somerset House
166. Lunacrooner by Maria Ines Aguirre; Kensington High Street
167. Elephish by Mariana Bassani; Foubert’s Place/Regent Street
168. Coco by Fernando Pires Jorge & Mariana Bassani; Berkeley Square
169. Nanook by Martin Aveling; Green Park
170. Vanishing Elephant by Martin Jordan; Curzon Street
For more photos, interviews and other info, visit my Elephant Parade page. Stay tuned for the rest!
Love all the elephants on parade – makes me feel better about not getting around to see them all when they were scattered about London. Of this set, I think I’d take Maureen home. But remember – an elephant is not just for Christmas! 😉