Bringing in the last week of December, here’s another handful of the colourful elephants…
181. Kubella – The Seaside Elephant by Natalie Guy; originally at St. Christopher’s Place
182. Fatima by Natasha Mann; Kensington Gore
183. Jaidayal (The Triumph of Kindness) by Nathalie Gouraud; More London
184. The Human Disease by Nathan McKenna; originally on Great Eastern Street
185. Less is Morvi by Nicky Haslam; V&A Museum
186. Around the World by Nilesh Mistry; BlackRock, King William Street
187. Heavenly Jewel by Nilesh Mistry; Leicester Square Gardens
188. MAYUR GAJENDRA by Nilesh Mistry; BlackRock, King William Street
189. Elephant Farfalla by Nina Campbell; Orange Square
190. Josephine by Patrice Moor; Sloane Square
For more photos, interviews and other info, visit my Elephant Parade page. Stay tuned for the rest!
I miss those Elephants all over central London, they sure use to brighten the place up!