Every Sunday, I’m going to feature bits and pieces I’ve picked up from various social media platforms. Some tweets, Flickr photos, blog posts, pins, etc.
ONE FROM THE FLICKR POOL
Great shot of Neasden Temple with a slice of Wembley Stadium in the background from the Flickr pool. If it weren´t for that arch there, you could be in India… Cheers for posting the photo, Graham!
A FEW TWEETS
@lecool_London – 1897…how would you party? http://www.lecoollondonblog.com/win-alternative-diamond-jubilee/ @TPSLondon– Billingsgate Market – A film about London’s oldest wholesale market, which is on the verge of big changes. @Anniemole – Looking for Banksy? Staff at Turnpike Tube have directions for Banksy‘s latest street artwork on Poundland shop. @Londonist – What are London’s best veggie restaurants? We’ve picked our favourites to start off.
A FEW BLOG POSTS
- London Liberty Girl posted a photo of the front cover of the coronation issue of Vogue from 1953. Very cool.
- Loving the photo of the week over on London is Cool. It´s Sam the Pussy Cat! Got to be one of the best little known statues in London.
- Jane from Jane´s London posted a bunch of photographs of Stik´s latest pieces in Dulwich.
A PINTEREST BOARD
- A bit of Union Jack madness on London, London, London by Carla Busby.
- A bit of other-worldly London photography from the talented David Gutierrez
- Some fun London street style shots by Kaipaparazzi
See anything fun and fabulous online this week that´s worth sharing? Leave it in the comments for us and have a fantastic sunny Sunday.