Every Sunday, I’m going to feature bits and pieces I’ve picked up from various social media platforms. Some tweets, Flickr photos, blog posts, pins, etc.
ONE FROM THE FLICKR POOL
One’s new best friend by John Kortland
@pinkpixiedoll – New post today- Essie hits the streets of London to give your nails the royal treatment!
- @lucy_nicholson – Featured photojournalist in
@Guardian: @Reuters Stefan Wermuth with his great portraits of Londoners @stormcab – London voted best city in the world by Tripadvisor. I’ve been to most of the top 10 & agree. @AlainaKaz – looove seeing inside one of my favorite blogger’s london homes @adiaryoflovely on @TheEverygirl_
A COUPLE BLOG POSTS
- Street Photographer Eric Kim shares “A Royal Picnic”: Documenting the Royal Wedding via Food Culture by Tiffany Jones in London
- Loving Time Out Blog’s entry with Miss Immy’s top five secret London spots. A few for the list.
- Style Scout London is keeping the eyes open. Always some great quirky fashion finds. Love this photo!
ONE FAB GIVEAWAY
- Tonight is the deadline to enter a great giveaway by talented Colombian-American-Londoner Carolina Baker. She designed the sports bra, the “mi-bra” with a little pocket that holds your iPod while you’re working out. Check it out on ExPress-o (one of my favourite blogs).
AND A BEAUTIFUL VIMEO VIDEO