Every Sunday, I’m going to feature bits and pieces I’ve picked up from various social media platforms. Some tweets, Flickr photos, blog posts, pins, etc.
ONE FROM THE FLICKR POOL
Enjoying the view or contemplating homework? by Maggie Jones.
@Selfridges – Fancy a cup of the highest tea in Oxford Street and a round of London landmark crazy golf? Visit The Roof @MyTruelad – ‘Boris Johnson elicited groans from an American audience after he told them America was London’s greatest creation’. #BorisLAD
- @AboutLondon – From 18 June to 16 July look out for decorated London red telephone boxes for
@BTArtBox – some cool designs coming!
- Hooked Blog posts some cool photos (i.e. – Queeny painting) of Mr. Brainwash’s latest British-Themed street art in Holborn.
- Mr Gus the Fox gives his guide to London wildlife over on the Time Out blog.
- Loving the patriotic pussy cat on A Glimpse of London.
- Shit service available at a laundromat in Putney, served up by who else but the fantastic and always observant Shit London?
- Absolutely adore this entry from The Gentle Author of Spitalfields Life – a profile of London’s oldest barber, Aaron Biber, who has been (and still is) cutting hair for 78 years with the same scissors his father gave him (which he sharpens himself).
- An interesting London Vintage Views board by Think Orange.
AND A VIMEO VIDEO OF LONDON IN BLACK & WHITE