Every Sunday, I’m going to feature bits and pieces I’ve picked up from various social media platforms. Some tweets, Flickr photos, blog posts, pins, etc.
ONE FROM THE FLICKR POOL
Robot Girl by mickyh2011
@TownFish_London: A fair weather-ing heights guide to #London. Enjoy the views! via @MissCittyKitty @KGBdeals_UK : #LDN #deals £15 for 11 salsa classes worth £77 at London Diary near Westbourne Park – save 81% on learning some … @wallpapermag: New restaurant Shrimpy’s opens in London: It doesn’t matter how long a Waddington-Flack creation pops-up for, you… @london_chow: Someone told me,”In England, if you want to know whether it’s summer, stick your hands out and feel the temperature of the rain.” How true!
A COUPLE BLOG POSTS
- Mo over at A Glimpse of London enjoys an afternoon at the Cleary Garden near Mansion House. Looks lovely.
- Liberty London Girl admires the vintage displays in the Harvey Nichols windows.
- Rainy day activities are always appreciated these days. Next time: take Londonist’s London alphabet quiz.
- The Gentle Author of Spitalfields Life visits Sweet & Spicy on Brick Lane.
- There’s 50’s style suits and bowlers in the park over on Slice of London Life.
A BOARD ON PINTEREST
Home Sweet Home London by Lilly Lu
AND 100 YEARS OF EAST LONDON STYLE VIDEO