Every Sunday, I’m going to feature bits and pieces I’ve picked up from various social media platforms. Some tweets, Flickr photos, blog posts, pins, etc.
ONE FROM THE FLICKR POOL
ROA horse from his recent exhibition on Brick Lane.
Photo by mickyh2011.
@LDNfashion: London’s Top Shops: Vivien of Holloway @desiretoinspire: Quirky home in London @libcon: Film exposing women trafficking opens in London
- @LDN: London’s best street art sculpture
- @Zagat: London Secret Bar Guide: 5 Hidden Watering Holes
A COUPLE BLOG POSTS
- This week, Time Out’s blog brought us Walthamstow’s celebrity-mattress lookalikes, alternative uses for London Routemaster buses, and I love the little mouse and cheese sculpturein their list of London’s smallest that’s been on Eastcheap since 1962.
- Bloody Brilliant shares a graph of London’s hipster neighbourhoods.
- Fresh Eyes on London gives us the most common sight of the summer: a sea of umbrellas.
- Some great photos of my favourite Scootercaffe from Miss Immy. Hot chocolate, quirky decor and cute cats all around.
- And the Style Scout finds an outfit with ethnic influence.
A BOARD ON PINTEREST
Appropriate lately: London & Rain by Paula Hats.
AN INTERESTING BRITISH AIRWAYS AD, 2012