Every Sunday, I’m going to feature bits and pieces I’ve picked up from various social media platforms. Some tweets, Flickr photos, blog posts, pins, etc.
ONE FROM THE FLICKR POOL
Photo: Surprise! by delete08
- @London2012city: Play in the park: London’s best places to live for a bit of parklife
- @realmikefleming: So sad. Smashed Starbucks London mug on Blackfriars Bridge.
- @ToDoListLive: Here’s our guide to getting FREE tickets in London
- @GoSeeWrite: Photographs of street life in London from 1876
A COUPLE BLOG POSTS
- Not exactly a blog post, but loved the honesty of this article on London’s East End by Emma Jane, spotted in the last issue of Afar magazine (my favourite travel mag) which I finally had the time to finish over breakfast on Saturday morning.
- Some more awesome quirky London restaurant suggestions from Great Little Place.
- Tom rides the new Dangleway cable car and reports over at Tired of London, Tired of Life.
- The Style Scout finds some yellow trousers and an even quirkier top half of the outfit.
- Londonist tells us how to cope with London’s 2012 tourists.
- Time Out reviews new Greek restaurant, Mazi, in Notting Hill.
- Find out what kind of Londoner you are – your LDNA – with the Time Out quiz. Apparently I am “The Explorer”. What are you?
A VIDEO VIEW OF A GIANT SWEET TOOTH AND PAUL INSECT MURAL IN HACKNEY
AND A GIVEAWAY
As a thank you for 600 Facebook likes, yesterday was the first day of the second LLO London Photography Print Giveaway.
One week to enter, just share the link to Little London Observationist and let us know where you posted it.