Every Sunday, I’m going to feature bits and pieces I’ve picked up from various social media platforms. Some tweets, Flickr photos, blog posts, pins, etc.
ONE FROM THE FLICKR POOL
Photo: Notting Hill Gate by SReed99342
- @SmittenByBritain: The World’s Largest McDonald’s to Open in London
- @NLondonCAMRA: Article about London Pubs and brewing in NYT
- @activerBRAND: Here are Marketing Week’s top 5 Olympic advertising campaigns
- @LDN: Pandamonium in Trafalgar Square!
- @asmallbear: Love these Tube animals! My favourite is Kenton (where is that though??).
A COUPLE BLOG POSTS
- London Living gives a grilling to Adam, co-founder of the Dead Dolls Club who in turn recommends the London Pop-Ups blog, which is, actually, very useful.
- Time Out London celebrated International Kissing Day with London’s top five kisses and posts a brilliant bunch of tube tunnel photos.
- The Gentle Author talks to seamster Lucas McKenna on Spitalfields Life with photos of some crazy colourful furniture!
- The Style Scout scouts out some funky shoes on Lamb Street.
- According to London Underground Tube Diary we’re going to start hearing the voice of Boris on our commute…
A FASCINATING FACTS VIDEO VIA SMITTEN BY BRITAIN