ONE FROM THE FLICKR POOL
Photo: Look up by Catriona Forbes
@Isaac_Tyndall: Welcome to London, where the sun is just a newspaper…
@ShortList: London Zoo draw up plans to turn The Gherkin into THE PENGUIN! It’s so crazy it might just work. (it won’t work)
@somersetchris: There are some great Malaysian basement cafes in Edgware Road and Sussex Gardens. @KevAG: Brazilian artists make their home in London for the nezt month, some weird and wonderful stuff coming up.
A COUPLE BLOG POSTS
- Just adore this London Daily Photo image of two gentlemen having a half pint in central London.
- Londonist reviews three new London apps – one for finding coffee, one for booze and one for cigars.
- Time Out features John Kortland’s photos on the life of London street performers.
- Shit London finds lube and condoms for dads in Boots and a non-dropping “price drop” in Tesco, Peckham.
- Some canine Olympics photos for all you dog lovers out there from The Gentle Author over at Spitalfields Life.
- Admittedly these Nutella swirl banana muffins really have not much to do with London apart from the fact that they were baked by The Londoner, but they look pretty delicious, no?
A VIDEO: HOW TO CATCH THE TUBE IN A HANDSTAND