According to my (usually unreliable) weather app on my iPhone, it’s shaping up to be a beautiful, hot, sunny, proper Summer weekend in London. Hurrah!! A busy Friday at work that culminates in a party at a very swish London venue followed by a relaxing Saturday with a surprise at the end and a Sunday spent with a friend at the National Theatre seeing London Road. Have any of your seen it yet? What did you think?
So, as promised some London links to keep you occupied.
- Underwater fish eye photos of Olympic swimming.
- Stylist chooses the best 2012 Olympic beauty moments.
- In the Guardian, a group of teenagers (who weren’t directly involved) say sorry for the Tottenham riots.
- Visit London writes a cool post about art in London restaurants.
- Have you been to LouLou’s on Hertford Street? It has some interesting interior. Vanity Fair explores.
- The BBC presents a collection of 12 British quirks. What can you add to the list?
- LDN fashion features men’s street style.
- The Telegraph ventures inside Google’s new London headquarters. Not too shabby…
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Londonist always has suggestions.
- Miss Immy visits the curious shop called Hoxton Street Monster Supplies. You really can find anything in London…
- Jessie Ware shares her top 10 places in Brixton. Lots of it has to do with food and drink. Yum!
- Shit London finds shopping and Jesus in Stratford.
- On the Style Scout, great body, cute skirt, crazy leg tattoo…
Lastly, not a link, but a photo by Maggie Jones of some British fans looking out at the Olympic stadium in Stratford.
Have a super sunny weekend!