Ah Friday. That time again. Don’t the weeks just fly by?
I’m very excited to have one of my very good friends, Sarah, here in London from New York until Wednesday! We’ll be out and about this weekend at some of my favourite hang outs, restaurants and neighbourhoods.
So you have any nice plans? Any super secret recommendations I may not know about?
In other news, I got a pretty new blog badge from expatsblog.com this week. It’s over there —>
Thanks for all of the continuous reading and contributions to the Flickr pool. You guys make LLO what it is!
Here’s one of those photo contributions. A piece from artist Run, captured by delete08 in North London:
Photo: Run in North London by delete08
And of course I have some links for you from my fellow London bloggers:
- Lady in London drinks lots of cocktails all around London.
- Emm in London captures the city’s autumnal glow.
- Where oh where to buy a house in London? Bloody Brilliant decides on a new neighbourhood.
- Ian visits St. Margaret’s Church in Barking.
- A lovely oasis of calm on London Daily Photo, found in the courtyard of the Priory at St. John Clerkenwell.
- London Liberty Girl is featured in Conde Nast’s Easy Living magazine.
- London Living suggests five things to do in “grotty Winter weather”. Involves ham school. Yes, you read correctly.
- The London Perspective posts a list of cheap and free things to do in the city, strangely sponsored by Westfield…
- London Is Cool visits a hindu temple and secret bunker during open house weekend.
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Londonist has you covered (as usual). Elefest sounds particularly interesting!
- LLO made it in to She Loves London’s list of blogs to read on your lunch break. Glorious.
- Awesome Shit London photo of the day – noodles and burgers confusion.
- The Gentle Author takes a walk with King Sour on the ever educational Spitalfields Life.
- Tired of London anyone? Visit International Cheese at Liverpool Street.
- And if you’re still bored, Time Out’s blog This.Here.Now is forever fascinating.
Enjoy your crisp Autumn weekend!