It’s a busy but fun weekend ahead for me. I’ll be in Penge (SE20) all day on Saturday for the fabulous SE20 Craft Fair where I’ll be attempting to sell some of my photography and jewellery I make that I brought back with me from my parents’ house in New York. Come down and say hi if you’re around.
Sunday I’ll be hiding out at the International Travel Fair in Earl’s Court – back on my side of the world. Daydreaming.
Like this cat on a hot car roof that Where The Art Is photographed on Columbia Road. Isn’t she cute?
Photo: Cat on a Hot Car Roof by Where The Art Is
Anyway, let’s delve into the world of London bloggers and see what’s interesting…
- Lady in London investigates the “unRestaurant“…looks pretty delicious to me.
- Picturing England shows us some “spooky Shoreditch” images of street art, etc before taking a month off from blogging to work on a novel Good luck from LLO!🙂
- St. James’ Park is always beautiful in the Autumn months. Here’s a photo from Emm in London to prove it.
- Big Peter Pan fan growing up? A Glimpse of London shares a photo of the house where Peter Pan and Wendy were created by J M Barrie.
- The red poppies explained on GB Mag.
- Wow! The fabulous GLP got a make-over while I was away. Love the new look.
- Jane’s London previews the We Make London Christmas Fair at the Chelsea Old Town Hall.
- Ian Visits takes a look inside of one of London’s longest office buildings.
- It’s pop-up mania in London lately. London Pop-ups lists the latest this week.
- London Living Twinterviews The Rib Man and gives us their choice of the best Sunday roasts in London. Agree?
- It’s “hangover on board” badges and James Bond Street station on Going Underground.
- Well, well, well… if it isn’t my old local. I’ve spent many hours in The Troubadour. Thanks for the memories, Miss Immy!
- Time to dust off those ice skates again. Londonist gives us the London rink round-up.
- Shoreditch seems to get all the cool stuff… here’s a new winter wig wam! Winter’s answer to the Summer roof garden. And a Twitter language map of London from Time Out’s blog Now. Here. This.
- Love this post by The Gentle Author on Spitalfields Life about Mike Tsang’s Chinese East Enders.
- The Style Scout catches the same person on different days and a splash of colour.
- The London Foodie reviews the much discussed Tramshed restaurant.
Also, I’ve set up a Pinterest account for work which will focus on Beijing, Buenos Aires, Florence, Istanbul, London and Sydney. If you’re interested in travel or study abroad, follow me. I’ve also taken over the Twitter account so find me there too @capastudyabroad.
Enjoy your weekend!