A cool, crisp, Autumn weekend. I think I may take the camera out for a little spin. Somewhere East, a bit gritty, maybe somewhere I haven’t been before. Perhaps a bit of shopping before I catch up with friends on Sunday. But relaxing. Fingers crossed for sun. How will you spend yours?
Here’s my Friday photo for you from HookedBlog. So London…
Photo: My Wany & HUNTO by HookedBlog
And, of course, the Friday link round up:
- If you missed it on the LLO Facebook page, love this stunning spraypaint piece by David Walker (who I interviewed a while ago) posted on Street Art Utopia. It’s beautiful. And in London.
- Hunt For Design picked up on two great London exhibitions this week: Fashion photographer Tim Walker at Somerset House and sculptor David Nash at Kew Gardens. Something to do this weekend!
- David from CabbieBlog contributed a guest post to Emm in London about making a living on Shoreditch High Street. It’s about George the dog, who I’ve seen before, and I’m sure many of you have too. Kind of reminds me of Bob.
- On David’s blog, The London Grill talks to Laura Porter this week.
- London Living Twinterviewed Time Out’s Sonya Barber this week. Guess who’s next? Yours truly. Keep an eye out for LLO on London Living’s Twinterview series this coming Thursday. I’ll post the link on Twitter and Facebook.
- A great picture of foggy Westminster on London Daily Photo.
- Ready for it? London Perspective has A Guide to Christmas Markets: London Style.
- Looking for some weekend pop ups? The Gin Garden at Clifton Nurseries looks pretty awesome…Full list here.
- Going Underground find Star Trek lookalikes on the Tube. And I thought my commute got weird sometimes.
- Londonist lists pubs named after sort-of famous people, some pretty pictures of the Thames, and lots to do this weekend.
- Time Out’s blog Now. Here. This. adds #881 to their running list of 1001 things not to do in London and post about a photography project that documents threatened estates.
- Smitten by Britain teaches us what a crinkle-crankle wall is and hosts a guest post about a first trip to England.
- The Gentle Author of Spitalfields Life has the privilege of visiting paper cutting artist Rob Ryan in his secret den on a quiet street off of the Old Bethnal Green Road
- The London Foodie reviews The Oyster Shed.
- A pink find from The Style Scout. Take some bravery!
- Christmas jumpers at the ready, everyone? The Londoner has hers already in circulation. She also lets us in on her Moroccan fish stall secrets…
- And finally, This Little Lady goes through dominatrix training with Coco de Mer and reviews the nightlife at Dukebox in Fulham.
Cheers for reading LLO guys. Have a great weekend. Leave me a nice comment and tell me what you’re up to!