This weekend, I shall be in Paris, La Ville-Lumière, avec Jorge.
Anyone else have any nice weekend plans?
If not, here’s a smiling snail to cheer you up:
Photo: Snail, Seven Sisters Road by Steve Reed
And plenty of reading material from some of my favourite London bloggers:
- Lady in London staycations at the Kensington Hotel in London.
- Bloody Brilliant has an early expat Thanksgiving celebration. Yum! Turkey and pumpkin pie…
- Last weekend Emm in London spent a gorgeous Saturday at Broadway Market in Hackney (which is one place in London I still haven’t been for some reason despite all the continuous positive reviews I keep hearing).
- A Glimpse of London spots a piece of Ben Wilson’s chewing gum art. Speaking of which, if you haven’t seen it yet, be sure to stop by this entry with lots of Ben Wilson’s mini chewing gum masterpieces!
- Le Cool London talks to the two guys behind Little Gay Brother, the latest Dalston party night hosted by a time travelling space unicorn, of all things…
- London is Cool features a piece of street art spotted under the Westway flyover in North Kensington – where Portobello Market flows on a Saturday.
- Oh look! It’s me! I was Twinterviewed on London Living blog this week. Such cool people. You’ll see them in an interview on LLO soon.
- Lady Loves Cake checks out Wahaca on Charlotte Street for a Mexican brunch.
- Over on London Pop-ups, I just drooled over the Thanksgiving menu, hosted by The Breakfast Club in four London locations.
- London Unveiled checks out Regent Sounds Studio, Denmark Street and London’s “Tin Pan Alley”.
- Interesting piece on commuting times on Going Underground including a small rise in commuting times for women.
- Miss Immy quenches her thirst at the new Reverend J W Simpson cocktail bar in Fitzrovia.
- Londonist shares some photos from the good old Regents Street Motor Show and start a new series: Crap Christmas Windows starting with a second-hand shop on Burdett Road in Mile End.
- You can find anything in London. Covent Garden has a soup slide, as Time Out’s Now. Here. This blog has informed me. They’ve also shared this week a crazy ping pong table / work of art, reviewed The Shed in Notting Hill, and let us in on their top 5 waxing salons.
- The 1001 club add zorbing to their Alternative London List.
- She Loves London leaves her iPad on the bus and, amazingly, gets it back!
- Slice of London Life posts some beautiful Autumn photos from the Sheen Woods.
- Smitten by Britain posts a silly story about an American in London whose words got a bit lost in translation.
- The Gentle Author of Spitalfields Life catches up and shares the stories of spoon carver “Barn the Spoon” and Normal Riley, a metalworker.
- The Londoner went to Pizza Pilgrams in Soho and at some delicious looking food at the Forza Winter pop up. All about the food over here.
- This Little Lady scopes out New Taxin’ Thai in Maida Vale.
Paris tomorrow. Squee!
Enjoy your weekend everyone.