Know something cool or quirky about London that you want to share? Why not contribute? Any of the following will be considered when sent to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Flickr pool: http://www.flickr.com/groups/littlelondonobservationist/ Occasionally, photos added to the Flickr pool will be posted on the blog, linked back to the original photo and credited to the contributor.
- Fashion: If you are a fashion student, vintage junkie or plain old shopaholic who stays on top of the hottest new London looks and up and coming trends, we’re looking for photos of street fashion as well as posts on what to look forward to in the shops the coming weeks.
- London areas: If you’ve taken your camera out to a specific area of London and want to share some photos, send your five best shots along with a short paragraph on the area you visited.
- Guest posts: These can be on anything to do with London from your experiences to short stories. Meet someone fascinating, joined a cupcake decorating class or discovered a little nature reserve in the middle of the city? We want to know. Submissions should be no longer than 600 words and include a photo of you or one related to the post.
- Expat posts: London is full of us. Send stories about adjusting to life in these parts as well as where to find goodies like food or culture from your home country in London. Max 600 words.
- Restaurant, pub or club reviews: Discover a great place for Thai food or a unique club that you want to share with the rest of us? Write a review – no more than 400 words – and include a photo of either you or the place you’ve written about.
- Exhibition or event previews: There’s always something happening in this city, so if you’ve got your finger on the pulse and think there’s something we shouldn’t miss, tell us why. Submisions should be 400 words max.
Q&A PROJECTS [Need new people to contribute every week!]
- Listen to a Londoner: https://littlelondonobservationist.wordpress.com/listen-to-a-londoner/* This is a Q&A with anyone who lives in London. You can volunteer. Just leave a comment.
- London Art Spot: https://littlelondonobservationist.wordpress.com/london-art-spot/* This is an interview with a London-based artist (photographers, tattoo artists, graffiti artists, painters, bands…). Anyone you want to see here? Leave a comment.
TIPS: Don’t feel like actually writing or taking photos, but found somewhere or something interesting you think should be included? Give me a shout: email@example.com. All contributions will be properly linked up and credited to you. I’m not able to offer remuneration unfortunately, but will of course link to any other sites you’d like me to.
London is one of the big and thickly populated cities. How life goes in that city! Someday I can go there.
What a lovely blog 🙂 How does the contribute post work? Do you have an email address for that?
Hiya, You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m always looking for people to contribute so just let me know what you have in mind! Look forward to hearing from you. 🙂
Hey 🙂 Your blog is aweswome. I can answer some questions on London 🙂 Just let me know the questions. PLease please please tell me how you got the flag counter on your page???? xoxoxox
Hi, this is such a cool blog! I tried to reach you on your email for a guest post proposal, as I would love to write for a piece for your site; but I keep getting delivery status notification, don´t know why my email does not get through…
If you are interested, please write to me at email@example.com
Dear Little LO
I have nominated you/your lovely/shining blog, for the Sunshine Award!
Please pick up your badge and information/rules on how to pass the torch and pay it forward at: http://turningkitchentables.com/2012/12/14/sunshine-award/
Love your blog!
Essential reading I think!!! Always engaging
Hi there, would you be interested in featuring a brunch review of different places in London that I posted last month on my blog? What email address can I send you the article on? Many thanks in advance and I would love to contribute !