Happy Friday! Here’s another batch of elephants to kick off the weekend.
41. Travels on my Elephant by Elephant Family; Notting Hill Gate
42. Lahu Girl by Yodsaran Chaidungkaew; St. James’s Park
43. Sherlock Holmes by Turdsak Piromkraipak; Baker Street
44. Fish & Chips by Thammakit Thamboon; Green Park
45. New Map of London by Nongklan Ponningmas; Originally at More London
46. Bobby by Thammakit Thamboon; Hyde Park – Speaker’s Corner
47. Tea Roses by Narongrit Asokwattana; More London
48. Decors by Pimprapa Dundej; More London
49. Ferrous by Michael Howells; originally at The Royal Opera House
50. Heaven’s Haathi by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla; Selfridges
Faves from this batch, anyone? I’m going to go with Ferrous.
For more photos, interviews and other info, visit my Elephant Parade page. Stay tuned for the rest!