Ready for the next batch of elephants? Yea, thought so. Here’s numbers 51-60.
Which one is your favourite from these lovlies?
51. Oran (You Stole My Heart) by Adam Bridgland; Notting Hill Gate (See my interview with Adam.)
52. Clair le Lune by Adam Durrance; Greenwich Visitors Centre
53. Nana by Alexander Miller; Curzon Street
54. Eli Krishma by Alice Temperley; 20 Mount Street
55. Cubelephant by Andre Ritins; More London
56. love ellie by Andrew Logan; Westfield
57. HELP! by Angela connor; Royal Hospital Chelsea
58. Sunny by Ruth Powys; Covent Garden Piazza
59. The Elephant in the Room by Anna Masters; Duke of York Square
60. Map Elephant by Anna Simmons; Devonshire Square
My fave from this group? HELP! is lovely, but I also adore Oran because I walked by him every day on my way to work and he always brightened up my day before I arrived at the dreaded office.
For more photos, interviews and other info, visit my Elephant Parade page. Stay tuned for the rest!