Today is an elephant day. Here’s 171-180. Choose your fave! If you could paint your own elephant, what would it look like?
171. Jarlo by Marty Thornton; Victoria Tower Gardens
172. Luna by M McCann, J Scott & N Colyer; Westfield
173. The Paul Smith Elephant by Sir Paul Smith; The Royal Exchange
174. Baarsfant no2 by Menno Baars; Green Park
175. R by Gavin Tuck; New Burlington Place
176. No More Plundering by Milo Tchais; Potters Field Park
177. Utopia by Mitch Freeman; Queens Walk, Hungerford Bridge
178. Naveen by John Stefanidis; Notting Hill Gate
179. 21st Century Ganesh by Mythili Thevendrampillai; originally at India Place (I interviewed Mythili for a London Art Spot post last February.)
180. Boogie Woo by Nandita Chaudhuri; Soho Square
For more photos, interviews and other info, visit my Elephant Parade page. Stay tuned for the rest!