Today is the last chance to catch the outdoor herd at Chelsea Royal Hospital before the elephants are auctioned off at Sotheby’s. I’d highly recommend going. I went down on Saturday and it’s impressive seeing them all in the same place. The indoor herd is at Westfield until June 30.
Here’s numbers 11-20.
11. Simply Silver by Thammakit Thamboon; Green Park
12. Polka Dot by Thammakit Thamboon; More London
13. Doors by Ratchadapol Mueannoo; Duke of York Square
14. Daisies by Benjawan Sang-Gnernchai; Notting Hill Gate
15. Mr. Stripe by Ittikan Chaingam; Foubert’s Place/Newburgh Street
16. Mrs. Stripe by Nongkaln Pommigmas; Marble Arch
17. Gaj Mani by Yodsaran Chaidungkaew; Green Park
18. Panda by Turdsak Piromkraipak; Hyde Park – Speaker’s Corner
19. Blitz by Rasamee Kongchan; Hyde Park – Dell Garden
20. Vroom by Rasamee Kongchan; Hyde Park – Dell Garden
For more photos, interviews and other info, visit my Elephant Parade page. Stay tuned for the rest!